Autumn: New World

 My friend invite me to play a new game.

Sky ><

A very interesting game with wonderful graphics design. But I always lost in the sky after Isle of dawn. The sky where I cannot find the place I wanted to go. Today mistery, where is the cave of prophet?

-

Suspected covid patient in the jungle. Yesterday, we met new friends who did not wear mask and we shake hands.

Omg...Today should bring sanitizer to dinner.

-

I drop a follow request in LinkedIn and she has accepted immediately.

But the email is not ready yet.

What should I do next.

A little bit excitement and optimistic.

-

There is lots of  way to meet new friend, so don't make it limited to an apps or a place.

Try to get out of your comfort zones, there is lots of excitement around you >< 

-

"Nothing can stop love."

Cute comments when I saw it during recent pandemic.

I am looking forward the best of you.

-


Comments

  1. Sky是《Sky光.遇》吗?OvO 如果是的话,我也觉得游戏世界超漂亮哦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 来你的部落格那么多次,第一次听《千年之恋》呢!
    也太好听了吧,开始循环听了 !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 最近我总听双笙的歌。推荐你也去听~

      Delete
    2. 特别开心 你也喜欢!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts